The process that we follow to go from your concept to a new part is as follows:
- Request for Quote. At this time budget, volume, and timeline expectations are determined
- Design Approval. After the RFQ has been established, we provide dimensional drawings with tolerances for customer approval.
- Color Development and Approval. This may take place concurrently; however it is important to have the color established for timeline lead times.
- Pattern Building: After prints have been approved typical lead times for patterns range 1 to 4 weeks.
- Tool Building: It is important to understand that production tooling may take up to an additional 3 weeks or more to create a full set of tools needed for volume applications.
- First Article of Approval: After the initial tool is built we send out first articles of approval for fit and function.
- Production: Average production lead times are 2 weeks. Warehousing is an option for quicker lead times.