New Product Introduction
New Product Introduction is the pulse of our business. The process that we follow is to go from concept to part is:
- Request For Quote. At this time Budgetary, Volumes and Timeline expectations are determined.
- Design Approval. After the RFQ has been established, we provide dimensioned drawings with tolerances for customer approval.
- Color Development and Approval. This may take place concurrently, however it is important to have the color established for timeline lead times.
- Pattern Building: After prints have been approved typical lead times for patterns range 1 – 4 weeks.
- Tool Building: It is important to understand production tooling may take up to an additional 3 weeks of more to create a full set of tools needed for volume applications.
- First Article of Approval: After the initial tool is built we send out first articles of approval for fit and function.
- Production: Average production lead times are 2 weeks. Warehousing is an option for quicker lead times.