New Product Introduction
New Product Introduction helps us grow our business, with your help. The process that we follow to go from your concept to a new part is:
- Request For Quote. At this time Budget, Volume, and Timeline expectations are determined.
- Design Approval. After the RFQ has been established, we provide dimensional drawings with tolerances for customer approval.
- Color Development and Approval. This may take place concurrently, however it is important to have the color established for timeline lead times.
- Pattern Building: After prints have been approved typical lead times for patterns range 1 – 4 weeks.
- Tool Building: It is important to understand production tooling may take up to an additional 3 weeks or more to create a full set of tools needed for volume applications.
- First Article of Approval: After the initial tool is built we send out first articles of approval for fit and function.
- Production: Average production lead times are 2 weeks. Warehousing is an option for quicker lead times.